12/10/08

Anything taking me away from Agency is a good thing

The darling JD at Veggie Terrain tagged me for this meme... which I confess I was sort of secretly wanting to get tagged for anyways, hehe. So now I grant myself permission to take 15 minutes away from non-stop studying misery to find some identity-encapsulating pictures!

This is so me:

This is so not me:


This is so me:

This is so not me:


This is so me:

This is so not me:


This is so me:

This is so not me:


This is so me:

This is so not me:


This is so me:

This is so not me:


Well that was fun! And now, back to work! No food pics since I have been subsisting solely on coffee and thai leftovers for days.... Oh, and I don't have time to see if everyone has already done this, so let's say all the youngins are tagged: if you're under 23 and you read this blog, TAG!

7 comments:

jd said...

Very cool, T!

I am in complete agreement re: Arrested Development (one of the best shows ever on TV!) v. Lost (one of the worst!).

I also loudly second your views against Prop 8 and all of that anti-immigration stuff...

However, my biggest concern is this:

Did your detour (or was it a frolic?!) away from studying take you out of the scope of employment?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist the annoying Agency reference... Haha!

Caroline said...

Oh man, I saw this on Veggie Terrain, how fun!

allularpunk said...

boo, i'm 3 years too old. also... i totally love arrested development AND lost. can we still be friends? haha... sorry, but i am a totaly lost addict. it's my boyfriend's fault, blame him!

jessy said...

what a fun meme! i love it! i also love arrested development! wahoooo! i get too confused with Lost! ahahahahaa!

coffee and thai leftovers sounds awesome! mmmmmmmm! dan & i are getting a "french press" thingy - so i need to get a move on buying some free trade organic coffee! i can't wait! :D

Anonymous said...

This is a totally awesome meme!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

So cute!

Anardana said...

Cool :)